2012-07-05





Summer is most definitely here!
It's been overall amazing weather here recently, super sunny and I'm loving it! Picnics on the rec, lazy afternoons in the pubs after school and pooooool parties. The top picture was taken at school around a week ago at school. My jeans are high-waisted baby blues from River Island and my top is a Zara classic. I've been experimenting with brighter colours and the summer clothes are out! Second is a picnic I attended in June. My dress is a Miss Selfridge and my denim jacket was a Primark find that i customized. The bottom two have both been parties I attended in my short shorts. First twinned with my mesh cut out leotard- possibly Topshop, I cut out the label, and secondly with my Hollister blouse and bright lipstick!

Cornbury.
Last weekend I was at Cornbury Festival, just outside Oxford. I went last year and really enjoyed it but this year it was amazing! Headlining were Pixie Lott, Aloe Blacc, James Morrison, Will Young and a personal favourite of mine, Elvis Costello! It was just so fun and such a nice feeling to let go and just go crazy! In the picture I'm wearing an OFFYOURFACE top, possibly mention in a previous post, it's a fave, with cut off Seven For All Mankind jean-shorts. I teamed these with Hunter glossy wellies and someone's Jack Wills hoodie. I carried my hipflask and spliff (not really!) in a gorgeous Vintage Mulberry bag that I've been lucky enough to own for a while now and protected my eyes with black Ray Bans. This weekend, I'm going to WIRELESS with a friend Luka, so no doubt will have plenty to post! Have a gorgeous week!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment