2012-01-08

War paint for 2012 -skin






Make Believe night time tanner
La Perla J'aime La Nuit 
Creme De La Mer
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
Ren Rose Oil

I swear to God, without this basic skincare I would be nowhere. I always apply La Perla before bed, and Make Believe if I'm feeling a hint of tan- it also smells fab! Creme De La Mer is the only moisturiser I have ever become so attatched to, however, as a result of the insanely high price, I never use too much. Before applying La Mer, I always use Ren rose oil. It's just fantastic and leaves you literally glowing and smelling delicious. Last but definately not least, Lizzie A. If I was stranded on an island, this would be my number 1 thing. I can't get enough of it. I use it for everything, even as an eye shadow base or as an eyebrow highlighter. These are my skin buys for 2012. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment